Location : Fairfield NJ US 07004
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19715-JF-DE1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/13/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Electrical Engineering Technology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Test Technician to test, light troubleshoot, repair, and modify production electronic products, parts, equipment and systems.
- Equipment and systems include computer equipment, instrumentation, digital and analog circuitry, electronic products, test equipment, electro-mechanical products.
- Apply principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, and electronic testing.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, use manufacturing and engineering instructions for testing assembled electronic units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Perform preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment and systems.
- Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to manufacturing and engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Electical Engineering Technology or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Experience with electrical and electronic test equipment.
- US citizenship required as position is with a defense contractor.
- Ability to obtain DoD secret clearance,
Contact: Darren Elg