Threat and Vulnerability Analyst - InfoSec
IT Security Threat and Vulnerability Analyst position for a major service company.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Advise on company policies with regard to vulnerability management.
- Identify possible threats in order to manage and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Analyze company's vulnerability and recommend appropriate remedies.
- Develop trend analyses as appropriate.
- BS in computer science or similar.
- Industry certification, (i.e. CISSP or similar)
- Industry experience in vulnerability manageent processes.
- Experience with Qualys is ideal but not required.
- Basic knowlwdge in operating systems, network security protocols and application security.
- Experience in scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.) a plus.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com