Location : Monroe NY US 10950
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20889-BZ1
Compensation : open - 25-30/h
Start Date : 02/04/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a validation technician.
- Consult with management, assesses customer requirements, and studies product characteristics to select validation objectives and standards.
- Prepare protocols for validation or performance testing of new or modified manufacturing equipment, processes, or systems.
- Analyze data from validation tests to determine whether systems and processes meet required criteria and specifications.
- Collaborate and coordinate with appropriate departments and staff regarding the scheduling or implementation of validation testing.
- Identify root causes of production problems.
- Identify non-conformities of product or process standard and offers recommendations for resolving deviations.
- Develop and maintain databases for tracking test results, validation activities, or validated systems.
- Develop, maintain, or review validation and compliance documentation including schematics, protocols, and engineering change notices.
- Modify testing methods or revisit test objectives and standards to resolve testing problems.
- Calibrate equipment to ensure accurate measurements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- At least one year of related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Thorough understanding of applicable mathematics and scientific practices.
- Thorough understanding of related equipment and the ability to perform equipment modifications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to manipulate equipment for calibration and modification.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky