Value Stream Manager
Location : Woodland Park NJ US 07424
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19632-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Value Stream Manager for after-market replacement parts sales.
- Implement process improvements for the quote-to-cash value stream that will improve response time, inventory accuracy and turns, lead times, quality and customer service.
- Develop an effective parts planning and management process that enables on-time delivery of aftermarket parts & solution sets with competitive lead times.
- Develop and manage a cross-training program and succession planning for business continuity and scalability.
- Help develop solution sets focused on customer uptime reliability (replacement part kits, etc.).
- Drive the team's development and implementation of proactive strategies to grow the business and improve customer satisfaction and service.
- Assess supply chain capacity and capability and take the appropriate actions to shorten lead times of supply and or right size the supply base to meet aftermarket customer and program requirements.
- Ensure all quality requirements are updated in the ISO system.
- Conduct internal and external quality audits.
- Process customer claims, non-conformances and customer satisfaction surveys.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 2 years related experience with after-market sales and customer service for engineered products.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
Contact: Monique Kleiman