Windows Systems Administrator
Location : New York NY US 10005
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20482-JT1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 165000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 03/10/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Banks - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Windows Systems Administrator at an established, yet rapidly growing, hedge fund.
- Company is an entirely Windows / Azure cloud environment.
- Systems / Network administration is the main component of the position.
- Automating / scripting systems tasks via PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.
- Fixing / debugging existing software architecture understanding the basics of programming, including loops, conditionals, and basics of object oriented programming (OOP).
- The CTO is willing to spend extensive time training / "upskilling" when it comes to programming and this position represents an excellent opportunity for the systems administrator to gain extensive programming knowledge.
- Implementing and managing Azure Active Directory, Intune, and Group Policy.
- Automation of various IT tasks (workstation setup, email creation, etc.).
- Management of all endpoint devices.
- Management of cybersecurity implementation.
- Understand the firm's code base over time.
- Proper documentation of all automation scripts and management processes created.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years of Windows systems administration experience.
- Must have experience with Azure.
- Experience with object oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Scripting automation experience (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.).
- Experience with systems security, including systems hardening and implementation of cybersecurity policy.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com