Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19682-MK1
Compensation : open - 16-18/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a wiring assembler to interpret customer supplied wiring layout drawings and schematics to perform physical wiring.
- Assemble and connect components on control panels.
- Soldering of electronic components to printed circuit boards.
- Perform electrical tests and report results.
- Meet quality standards in performing job duties.
- Perform tasks with minimal supervision.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with wiring of control panels.
- Experience with soldering of PCBs.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Knowledge of SAP manufacturing software.
Contact: Monique Kleiman
Date Posted: 1/18/19